What is JFormMail ?
JFormMail is a form processer servlet similar to Matt's popular FormMail
The only difference is JFormMail is written in Java.
JFormMail is a generic HTML form to e-mail gateway that parses the results
of any form and sends them to the specified users. This servlet has many
formatting and operational options, most of which can be specified within
each form, meaning you don't need programming knowledge or multiple servlets
for multiple forms.
JFormMail vs FormMail
This servlet derieves all functions from Matt's FormMail and require no
HTML changes to be made on existing forms based on Matt's FormMail.
It is 100% compatible with FormMail.
||[ Download ]
||Version 1.1, released 22nd June 2003.
||[ Download ]
||Version 1.0, released 17th May 2002.
Installation and technical notes can be viewed in the README file.
Please see CHANGELOG for list of changes and projected features.
Check out JFormMail in action HERE.
Using JFormMail on your site? Do let me know.
Bugs ? Queries ? Problems with JFormMail ? Rest assured that I reply to
all my emails.
Contact me: sunil_ssm[-AT-]users.sourceforge.net
(pls replace "[-AT-]" with the traditional "@". just
to reduce spam in my mailbox !!)
Pleased with JFormMail ? Make a donation to support this project by clicking
on the top right image of this page.
All donations are channelled back to
my software development projects.
News and updates
- Oct 11, 2007: Sorry folks, i have been really busy. I am unable to recover
my data on my old hard disk containing my latest up-to-date files. Its nice to
see that people are still emailing in querying about something i havent worked on
- Jan 12, 2006: In response to users who have queried about the status
of JFormMail, this project is very much alive. Resumption of development
is in progress.
- Nov 21, 2004: JFormMail has been shifted to SourceForge.Net. Now located
- Nov 08, 2004: JFormMail is very much active. I am in the process of
shifting the entire JFormMail site to SourceForge and resuming with
the development of JFormMail 1.2 as soon as i get my development machine
up and ready.
- Dec 27, 2003: Put up a live working demo of JFormMail.
- Dec 12, 2003: JFormMail 1.2 (with upload capability) has been delayed
due to my hectic military schedule. I hope to commence work on it as
soon as my schedule permits me to do so. Sorry for the delay folks.
- Oct 16, 2003: JFormMail Mailing has been set up. Subscribe to be known
of the latest development and get help from others who are using JFormMail.
- Oct 05, 2003: Work on JFormMail with upload capability started. Probable
release would be in November. (Might be released much earlier, in October
itself, depending on my busy army schedule !!) Currently working on
a multipart form parser to handle file uploads.
- June 22, 2003: JFormMail v1.1 Released.
- As of March 02, 2003, JFormMail has been downloaded by people from
over 20 countries since it was put up on the web on February 21, 2003.
They include: Belgium, Czech Republic, Bangladesh, Canada, United States,
Germany, Italy, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Brazil, Israel, Ukraine,
Spain, Argentina, Croatia, Netherlands, China, Japan, Taiwan, Finland
- My domain ultrahertz.com is no longer under my control. So, this site
will temporary host my files. The com.ultrahertz package will be renamed
- Mar 02, 2003: JFormMail v1.0 published on the internet.
- May 17, 2002: JFormMail v1.0 created. Not yet released on internet.
Site hosted by SourceForge.Net